India Summer

India Summer

Saturday, August 7, 2010

"You Wont Regret it..." Said She

Saturday, June 12, 2010

"You wont be disappointed" she said

Current mood: horny

Snatching random events from my life over the last 24 hours, I place them in cyber space. Having dinner last night at The Farm in Beverly Hills I saw "Winnie" from "The Wonder Years". She looked adorable. I loved that show.



This afternoon strolling the Promenade in Santa Monica we step off the main strip to enjoy some Gelato at Angelato Cafe. My friends and I are deciding what delicious flavors we would like when out of the corner of my eye I spy two girls walking into the cafe.



I find one of the girls to be quite striking. She is pretty and has dark, short but feminine hair (not the close-cropped style) parted to the side. She is a little taller than me and she is wearing yoga work out clothing. The tight kind. She is small breasted, smaller than me, she is svelte, very tone and tight. She has just the right curves filling her black, yoga capri-length pants.



As I begin to order my ice I feel her over my right shoulder. I feel her breath on my ear. I feel her eyes all over me. Apparently she is enjoying what she is seeing in my tight yoga pants... I ordered the Pecan Pie flavor and I hear her say to me, "You wont regret it."



"You wont regret it..." I wasn't thinking about gelato.... I'm surprised her voice is a little husky, but not in a masculine way. More in a Peppermint Patty kind of way. She had a great energy, a power. My senses tingled. She seemed so fresh, fit and bright. She quickly followed her opening by saying she had just had that flavor yesterday. We made eye contact. There was that "moment". She engaged me in more small talk, smitten I felt my heart beating a little fast and my mind rushing... I was excited... I was turned on... it felt great... and then...interrupted by the server we went our seperate ways...



Ugh! What was I thinking! I felt awkward thinking, Is this happening?... what was I to do? Here she is with her friend, who seems unaware... here I am with my friends... Like a rookie I somehow let that "moment" tumble off into space without even getting her name.



Safe to say, I'll be stopping in that little cafe more often looking for that 2nd chance encounter...





India Summer's Diary. 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment