India Summer

India Summer

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Diary; Oct 9th 2009

Friday, October 09, 2009

Dear Diary

Current mood: blissful

Today I had the most incredible orgasm of my life thus far. Position; pile driver. Lover; my husband. I think I actually exorcised some demons with that orgasm! My husband said it sounded like I exorcised some demons! I had a shoot earlier in the day with a fella who is as big and thick as a brick. Had several O's with him, went home and later on, I had several with my man, including the most mind blowing orgasm I've ever had. I was upside down watching him fuck me in our closet door mirrors...he was fucking me and playing my clit with a wanachi cordless ($20). I came so hard and for so long. I was screaming right out loud, 3 times. I needed to notate this because it blew my mind.


India Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment