India Summer

India Summer

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sucking the Ether Penis

Sucking the Ether Penis

Current mood: indescribable

I had the weirdest experience today...I don't know whether someone laced my Red Bull with an Ambien, I was abducted by aliens or I was sucking on the ether penis!

All I remember is that I was going to do a BJ scene and when I got there, a girl started telling me my hair smelled terrific. I started dreaming I was in a shampoo commercial and then I woke up when I heard the camera man saying, "Is she snoring with a cock in her mouth?"


What the fuck was that all about? How does a blowjob turn into a nap?

You think I'm funny, but I think I have a brain tumor.

This is not a true story, but Santa Claus, the Great Pumpkin and the Ether Penis are real!!!

©India Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment