India Summer

India Summer

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Twitter account info

Monday, December 28, 2009

India Summer Public Alert

Current mood: indifferent

I am now officially a "Twit"! After having an imposter posting messages on Twitter, I decided to make a profile. I also alerted Twitter who promptly did nothing about it. So... you can find me on Twitter as MsIndiaSummer. Not "MilfIndiaSummer"...that would be the imposter.

So, there's my big Public Alert Announcement.


Blue moon on New Year's Eve...

That's my Astronomical Public Alert Announcement.


Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm Not on Twitter! Imposter!

Thanx to my friends (THANK YOU PRINZZESS/Felicity Jade), I was alerted to the fact that an imposter has been sending out "Twits and Tweets" to people on Twitter. I'm not on Twitter. Never have been. Not once. It's not me.

Please feel free to be rude as fuck to anyone identifying themselves as me on Twitter.

Happy Holidays!


Love, India

No comments:

Post a Comment