India Summer

India Summer

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Diary entry Jan 22, 2010

Friday, January 22, 2010

Nick finally just got to set and he is dressed as Batman

Wow! Ok... so Nick (Manning) finally got to set and he's dressed as Batman. But this isn't a Batman movie....I couldn't make this shit up... He was given the wrong call time.

Actually I could make it up... in fact I just did...

Nick just did get here and he had the wrong call time but he's not dressed up as Batman. But his hair is really short because he played Batman in an adult-spoof.

Anyway, would it really be that surprising for Nick to show up anywhere in a Batman suit? I'm answering the question Trebek!

So we should be getting underway here in an hour or so...but hey, I look great and I've got my lines down solid...let me see if I can rehearse them for you; "Harder, Harder" "Faster!" "Oh fuck!" "Oh my God!" "Ooh Baby, your cock is so big!" "Yes, Yes Yes!"

Yep, I think I got it.

Patiently yours, India

No comments:

Post a Comment