India Summer

India Summer

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Fourth Eye

The Fourth Eye, females only

Most of us have (barring birth defect or accident) 2 eyes. Others of us know that we ALL have 3 eyes. (See Yoga/Meditation/Chakras). Recently I realized Women actually have a 4th eye that doubles as an exclamation point.

The other day I was having sex with another lady and I was studying her from behind. She was in the doggie position and I was looking at her Fa-JJ crack topped off with an anus on top. It looked just like a small "i".

I was like, "Wow... the mythical fourth eye of lore". It was like discovering the holy grail. Then she flipped over on her back with her legs spread and I noticed that the "i" made an exclamation point! I'm not sure but I think something profound was happening.

From now on if I use "i" in regards to sex, I'm actually talking about doggie style. If I use "!" I'm referring to missionary position.



India Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment