India Summer

India Summer

Sunday, August 8, 2010

My favorite Fan message

My new favorite fan message

Current mood: amused

This is my new favorite fan message. This was the whole message as received on Facebook;

ego blowjob you to want ı lowe you mucks

I copied and pasted that. It is an exact replication of the actual message. I freakin love that message. That is retardese with attitude. That is poetry.

"ego blowjob you to want ı lowe you mucks"

Sounds like a great breakfast!

I don't even know what that thing is between "want and lowe" cause it's not really an "i" or a "1" or a "l". How do you even type that? Is it a headless small "i" or is it a small "i" without the period...making it a male small "i"?

India Summer

1 comment:

  1. that is a message from a space alien.

    How doe the computer even copy that character that's not a part of our alphabet anyway...yamo try to copy it...

    "ego blowjob you to want ı lowe you mucks"

    well, I can copy it too, weird! :-)

    Okay, I think this space creature is trying to say...

    You inflate his ego like you inflate his penis with your good acting, and just as you give good bj's, he wants his brain to be licked and/or sucked like the head of a cock, and he wants you to want to (in that Robin Zander kind of way)...

    and then he's trying to imitate English, much like a talking poodle, in an attempt to say, "I love you, much!"

    But, heh, what do I know? Just a guess?

    I would like an ego blowjob too, if you're giving those out, please :-)

    ReplyDelete