India Summer

India Summer

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Diary; Ron Perlman and Growing Tits

Friday, August 14, 2009

Growing Tits

Current mood: bouncy

Cello! I'm backstage/on set today at "Sons of Anarchy" and I have to tell you...Ron Perlman gave me the nicest "Good Mornin'!" and Biggest shit eating grin I ever saw. It's a bright way to start your day. I did one scene so far and now I'm just waiting around till my next one. If you wear your binoculars when you watch that scene you might be able to see me. But don't worry, I get much closer to the camera in most of my other scenes. I'm such a Biker chic today!

Which reminds me... I'm so frustrated!

I've been trying so hard to grow my tits.

I get up every morning, I water them in the shower and then I run out on the deck and spread California sunshine all over them. They're very happy tits but they aren't growing at all! Does anyone have any suggestions for an organic fertilizer or something?

I swear, I promise...I'm trying as hard as I can to grow my boobs bigger!

Back to work!

Love, India

©India Summer

1 comment:

  1. I have actually stumbled upon the secret way for chicky-poo's to get bigger boobs (non-surgically, of course)... but this must be discussed in person, as it wouldn't be right to give this away over the interweb.

    It would cause boob inflation and then you'd just be chasing that higher cup size and day'd be no end to it, yo! :-)

    ReplyDelete