India Summer

India Summer

Sunday, August 8, 2010

David Carradine's Last Phone Call

Saturday, August 08, 2009

David Carradine's Last Phone Call



Thai Restaurant: Sudsee's, ของ, วิธีฉันอาจช่วยให้คุณ? (Sudsee's How may I help you?)


David Carradine: Yes, this is David Carradine...you may know me as Grasshopper.

I heard you have wonderful Pad Thai and Tum Ki Ki soup.

Thai Restaurant: ใช่ใช่คุณต้องการ da # 5 พิเศษ? (Yes, Yes, you like da #5 Special?)

David: Sounds good, but I want to make sure the coconut milk in the Tum Ki Ki is fresh.

Thai Restaurant: เสียงดีแต่ฉันต้องการให้แน่ใจว่า cocomut นมในทัม Ki Ki เป็นสด. (Oh yes, coconut milk bery fresh today.)

David: Ok, good...then I'll take that and for dessert, I'd like your number 1 daughter to come over, strangle me to sexual completion and hang me up in the closet like the dry cleaning. And tell her I like the Red, Yellow and Green Currie mixed together and slathered on my balls.

Thai Restaurant: Ok...that 12 dollar. Delivery or carry out?

David: Delivery and I've got my own ropes.


Just kidding... You know I love David. Little known fact..I was in an offbeat Woody Allenesque mainstream movie with him..but not in the same scenes.  National Lampoon's "Stoned Age" is the title.  The really cool part was that in the movie I played a Gynacropolin.  I'm guessing on that spelling.  I was a member of an all female, amazonian tribe.  Small part, big fun.


©India Summer

2 comments:

  1. Not nicey u make a fun of kung fu! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just watching "Celebrity Hauntings" which featured an episode with David Carridine, filmed just 4.5 months before his death.

    He kept saying that there was a ghost "hanging around in his closet," he used that phrase over and over again...true story :-) "hanging" and "closet"

    ReplyDelete