India Summer

India Summer

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Double U

Here is how full of shit our education was;


W


What is that called?


Double-U


BULLSHIT!


That is a Double-V and anyone with eyes can see it!


That's why kids don't listen to you, they know you are full of shit by applying the "Double-V" test...


I don't know where I'm going with this...I'm gonna leave it at that for now....


Still..that is not a "Double-U". I don't give a shit what you say.... Why do all those German and Scandinavian countries say "W" with a "V" sound then?


It's "Double-V" and I want to know why someone isn't doing something about this? This is total bullshit.


"Double-V" ...that reminds me...there is a sexual fantasy I still need to fulfill!


©India Summer's meandering thoughts... (cont)

No comments:

Post a Comment