India Summer

India Summer

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Men, I know you're wondering to yourself; Should I shave my balls?

Friday, January 29, 2010

I do not prefer testicle beards.

Here's a question I never get asked, and frankly I'm a little miffed as to why guys who write and ask me a lot of questions never ask me this; India, should I shave my balls?

"India, Should I shave my balls?" You say? "Will my girlfriend like it better if I shave my balls?" You say?

Short answer: Yes, shave your balls and trim your bush. Does that make you gay? No, and who cares? What it does do, is make your cock look bigger and it makes giving you head and licking your balls a lot more enjoyable for women who like to perform that act.

I do not prefer testicle beards. I do not enjoy flossing with your pubic hairs.

Trim your bush, add inches now! Shave your balls and the base of your penis. Add inches now and remove that clutter!

Advice from Babes

by India Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment