India Summer

India Summer

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mooning the World on "Sons' of Anarchy"

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I mooned the entire world

Current mood: amused

Ok...so did you see me moon the entire world last night on "Sons of Anarchy"? I didn't get the chance to watch the episode but I got some text messages from friends telling me how I was showing my ass to the whole world (just the way "they"/SOA wanted me to) They also said Darryl Hanah and I looked great in our brief screen time. I'm just thrilled and kind of amused that I feel like I mooned the entire tv watching world last night!


I will be in more episodes but it will be hard to pick me out because I'm dressed up like a biker chic, and most of the crew couldn't even recognize me for that shoot! So I must have done a good job at making me not look like me.



India Summer

1 comment:

  1. Well, if it is so hard to pick you out in this scenes, maybe you can give a clue and tell me the episodes in which you were, please. (like 202, 203...)

    ReplyDelete