India Summer

India Summer

Sunday, August 8, 2010

*

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The boring things guys dont want to hear about from me

I'm at the Burbank Airport waiting to go to SF. My husband dropped me off awhile ago. He held my hand all the way to the airport. There is a magic I feel when we hold hands. As magic as any orgasm. When he dropped me off, we hugged and pressed our heart-centers and 3rd eyes together. Our energies become one and it is sublime when he holds me.

Since I've been born, I've never felt closer to "home" than when I am with him, in his arms or just spooning in bed. People tell him and they tell me, "He is the luckiest guy in the world." But I've never seen it like that....I've always thought I was the luckiest girl in the world to have someone who loves me, supports me, encourages me to live my life to the fullest and to experience all that I wish to experience in this lifetime.

Maybe holding hands is the gateway drug to sex, but I've never lost the thrill I feel when my beloved holds my hand or hugs me.

Don't think I don't appreciate the simple pleasures of life as much as the decadently complex.

Talking, role playing, exploring your boundaries is one thing.... Home is another. His heart is where I dwell and vice versa.


So...I got that going for me....


India Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment