India Summer

India Summer

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Old Cougar School announcent. (For my scrap-blog/scrap-book)

COUGAR SCHOOL my first soft-core feature for HBO, Dec 4th

Current mood: excited

~ Be sure to catch INDIA SUMMER'S Soft-Core feature film debut in "COUGAR SCHOOL" premiering on HBO/CINEMAX Saturday December 4th, 2009.



That's a copy of a post one of my agents posted on my Facebook profile. I'd like to watch it myself, but I'll be shooting for Girlfriends Films all day and then performing in a comedy ("It's Just Sex") on stage Saturday night! Let me know how it turned out if you see it! Also, I have a sneaking suspicion that small "b" is really just capitol "P" doing a head stand and that small "d" is Capitol "P" doing a reverse head stand. Capitol P is so flexible and versatile. I say Capital "P" should be on our next Olympic Gymnastics team.



This joke was brought to you by me, but I think Sesame Street should use it.



Love, India

No comments:

Post a Comment