India Summer

India Summer

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Superman and Conan the Barbarians' lifeguard

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Congrats Conan Momosa

Congrats to Jason Momoa for landing the new Conan the Barbarian part! Jason is from my home town. I used to be his lifeguard at the city pool. He was a little terrorist when he was at the pool...and probably everywhere else....of course, I mean that fondly....but he really could be a little shit at the time.

So weirdly enough, it turns out I was Superman's (Brandon Routh) lifeguard and Conan the Barbarians lifeguard! Pretty impressive for a little town in Iowa. Good job Brandon and Jason. Kinda surprised I never saw James Tiberius Kirk at our pool.



India Summer

1 comment:

  1. You're starting to figure out that this is all a set-up like in "The Truman Show." :-)

    Our chief weapon is that you'll never believe it no matter how many clues we give. Muhahahahah! :-P

    Just kidding :-) This isn't a set-up, I swear! ;-)

    ReplyDelete