India Summer

India Summer

Sunday, August 8, 2010

National Security advice from an Adult actress

Advice for Obama

Current mood: calm

Dear Mr. President,

How's the First Penis?

I was just watching the news and I thought I should make sure you know about this important intelligence I've gathered.

If the Mexican President tries to make a bet with you over a USA vs Mexico "Football" game... Don't do it!  For instance if he says, "I'll bet you the State of California Mr. President that my best Mexican football team can beat your best American football team." Don't fall for it!  He means soccer...and the USA is 0-23-1 vs Mexico.

For god's sake if we ever get into a war with Mexico don't go near a soccer field, we will get slaughtered.





Sincerely,

India Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment